We’re driving the next generation of financial tech. And we are here to empower our customers. By co-creating better payment strategies with our customers, our platform helps build deeper customer relationships, replace manual processes and uncover hidden margin through a deeper understanding of payment data and advanced payment technologies.
Our platform is built to optimise merchant card collections for businesses in the UK and Europe. Enabling them to securely process Visa, Mastercard and a variety of mobile wallet payments via web, mobile and virtual terminal, with enhanced collections and automation. We’ve launched Faster Payments and a new dashboard environment, the Acquired Hub, creating a truly integrated payment solution for pay-in and pay-out. Our proprietary Open Banking solution is also being launched on our platform in 2022.
We’re scaling as a business, so if you thrive in an environment that’s constantly evolving, where purpose driven culture is seen as an enabler to achieve outcomes and where our own unique differences are celebrated, then Acquired.com could be a place for you!
At Acquired.com, our Product Management team are pioneering visionaries; we think big but start small; we act fast and with purpose. We build easy to use products that empower our customers and accelerate their growth. We’re accountable for the definition, execution, and delivery of our product roadmap across our suite of product offerings, harnessing next-generation technology to create market leading products and experiences customers love.
We’re looking for next Product Manager Partnerships (Shopping Carts, Plug-Ins), a teammate who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the technical details while also driving overall strategy. You’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of the strategic, product and positioning topics in the relationships with Shopping cart and plugin providers, such as Magento, Salesforce, Prestashop, SAP, Shopify, as well as integrators with whom we develop business for our ecommerce merchants and/or in-source services from. All partners are within the shopping cart and plugin space.
- Act as product evangelist (SME) for our all partners in the shopping cart and plugin space
- Design, build, and continuously improve our market-leading payment platform
- Ownership of the shopping cart roadmap and the roadmap communication and ensure its in line with customer/market needs
- Develop strategic relationships with your portfolio of shopping cart and plugin partners to ensure we deliver best in class products that are well positioned in the different marketplaces and plugin ecosystems
- Monitor the performance of the plugins build on your partners systems for our different platforms and anticipate necessary actions to improve continuously
- Negotiate Product, Commercial, and Strategic terms and conditions with your partners to optimise our performance
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Partner with a dedicated engineering team to define technological design and scope including architecture, APIs, data models, and integrations
- Ensure that the product roadmap is well communicated across the organisation
- Accountable for product QA by identifying key use cases and defining priority of any identified issues through to resolution
- Conduct interviews and collect data to evolve our market segmentation and persona definitions
- Develop positioning and messaging for multiple product areas that effectively communicates our value proposition to our partners and customers
- Create go-to-market strategies that define internal & external communication plans, collaborating with project stakeholders to help you execute
- Input into product marketing strategy, OKRs, to long term product vision, to our brand positioning
- Help us improve our ways of working so the team can operate more effectively across multiple projects and teams
- Measure and report on the success of each project, communicating the value achieved plus any learnings across the business
- Deep knowledge of Shopping carts and 3rd Party Plug-ins
- Full lifecycle product development and management
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced technology-driven company, Payments, Fintech, Saas, eCommerce or Shopping Cart vendor
- Strategic experience with API clients and integrators
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with software engineering teams to build product