We’re driving the next generation of financial tech. And we are here to empower our customers. By co-creating better payment strategies with our customers, our platform helps build deeper customer relationships, replace manual processes and uncover hidden margins through a deeper understanding of payment data and advanced payment technologies.
Our platform is built to optimise merchant card collections for businesses in the UK and Europe. Enabling them to securely process Visa, Mastercard and a variety of mobile wallet payments via web, mobile and virtual terminal, with enhanced collections and automation. We’ve launched Faster Payments and a new dashboard environment, the Acquired Hub, creating a truly integrated payment solution for pay-in and pay-out. Our proprietary Open Banking solution is also being launched on our platform in 2022.
We’re scaling fintech business, so if you thrive in an environment that’s constantly evolving, where purpose-driven culture is seen as an enabler to achieve outcomes and where our own unique differences are celebrated, then Acquired.com could be a place for you!
At Acquired.com, our Product Management team are pioneering visionaries; we think big but start small; we act fast and with purpose. We build easy to use products that empower our customers and accelerate their growth. Product Management are responsible for the end-to-end definition, execution, and delivery of our product roadmap across our technology stack, harnessing next-generation technology to create market leading products and experiences customers love.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager (Card Processing), a leader who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the technical details while also driving overall strategy. You’ll be responsible for maximising product value by defining the technical product goals, product roadmap, and managing the backlog. You’ll utilise your strong technical background in managing technical aspects of the product development, to produce roadmaps, backlogs and clearly defined features for our Card Processing solutions.
We need a creative and resourceful collaborator who will actively listen to problems and then accelerate the team towards success.
- Act as product evangelist (SME) for our Card Processing products and services
- Design, build, and continuously improve our market-leading payment platform
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Collaborate cross-functionally with commercial, operations, engineering, risk, and compliance on product development
- Translating product design concepts into clear and concise user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience
- Ensure that the product roadmap is well communicated across the organisation
- Accountable for product QA by identifying key use cases and defining priority of any identified issues through to resolution
- Perform competitive analysis to equip our teams with the necessary knowledge to drive sales and product innovation
- Conduct interviews and collect data to evolve our market segmentation and persona definitions
- Develop positioning and messaging for multiple product areas that effectively communicates our value proposition to our partners and customers
- Create go-to-market strategies that define internal & external communication plans, collaborating with project stakeholders to help you execute
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales produce content for our website and collateral for our commercial teams, to support both product launch & demand generation events
- Input into product marketing strategy, OKRs, to long term product vision, to our brand positioning
- Help us improve our ways of working so the team can operate more effectively across multiple projects and teams
- Measure and report on the success of each project, communicating the value achieved plus any learnings across the business
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced technology driven company (preferably fintech, payments processing, card payments, acquiring knowledge).
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with software engineering teams to build products
- Knowledge of UK and European payments landscape
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale
- Motivated by finding ways to use process to produce results (not as an end unto itself)
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role
Sometimes the chance comes up to be part of something really special, at Acquired.com you’ll be collaborating with teams and people who challenge you, support you, and inspire you to be extraordinary.