Acquired.com is driving the next generation of financial technology. By co-creating better payment strategies with our customers and partners, our platform helps build deeper relationships, replace manual processes, and uncover hidden margin through a deeper understanding of payment data and advanced payment technologies.
Our platform optimises merchant card collections for businesses in the UK and Europe, securely processing major card brands and mobile wallets with enhanced collections and automation. We offer advanced treasury services for making and receiving payments, and our in-house Pay by Bank solution, powered by Open Banking, expanding our solution beyond card payments.
We’re scaling as a business, so if you thrive in an environment that’s constantly evolving, where purpose driven culture is seen as an enabler to achieve outcomes and where our own unique differences are celebrated, Acquired.com could be the place for you!
At Acquired.com, our operations team is focused on servicing our customers & partners by providing technical and non-technical payment support to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers. As a Developer Support Engineer within the operations team, you will play a critical role by helping customers integrate the Acquired.com product suite achieving optimal integration efficiencies, provide technical support to our customers development teams, and collaborate with other areas of the business including the Product function.
We support multiple integration methods and you will be responsible for providing recommendations to not only merchants, but to the commercial team and feeding back into the Product team. You will also be expected to provide post go-live support to our integrating merchants to ensure a smooth go-live process.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will also be required to gain a deep understanding of the payments eco-system as well as our core product offerings so that you can best support our customers and help drive adoption of our product suite.
Integrations and Solution Design
- Leading technical requirements calls ensuring our customers, key strategic partners and their development teams implement best practices to deliver an optimal integration into Acquired.com
- Project manage integrations through to go-live.
You'll be a Subject Matter Expert for our full suite of existing products;
- Our card integrations - both direct and hosted integrations such as our i-Frame solution.
- Banking integrations to support merchants processing faster payments within the UK.
- Pay by Bank - our Open Banking proposition to allow for account-to-account payments to take place.
- EcShopping cart support for WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento2 and Shopify to support our retail merchants.
- Providing exceptional customer and developer support, consistently striving to deliver world-class customer experiences.
- Strong customer advocate ensuring customer and developer feedback is collected, tracked and analysed with the relevant stakeholders with the objective of improving customer experiences.
- Obtaining customer feedback and raising issues/bugs with our product and technology teams to investigate and resolve in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Technology and Commercial.
What you’ll bring
- Experience working in and supporting a SaaS product or service.
- Experience working with and supporting APIs (preferably in a SaaS environment) and a knowledge of common web technologies and frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in presales/ integrations / service delivery within payments or saas business.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Passion for solving complex customer problems and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Fosters collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, including Product, Technology and Commercial.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and streams of work simultaneously.
- Proactive and self-motivated, you thrive in fast-paced environments, unflappable in the face of change.