About the role
We’re driving the next generation of financial tech and are empowering our customers to use payments as a competitive advantage.
Our payments & banking platform is built to optimise processes for businesses who make and take payments in the UK and Europe, enabling them to securely process Visa, Mastercard and a variety of mobile wallet payments via web, mobile and virtual terminal, with enhanced acceptance rates and automation.
We work with our customers to co-create tailored payment strategies that meet their unique needs. We have built a sophisticated dashboard environment, the Acquired Hub, which is a truly integrated payment solution for pay-in and pay-out services. Our platform helps build deeper relationships with our customers, replacing manual processes with automated tools and providing actionable insights through a deep understanding of transaction data and advanced payment technologies. We’ve also developed a proprietary Paybybank solution which is currently in pilot and will be officially launched to market in the coming months.
We’re at a really exciting stage of growth and are scaling fast, so if you thrive in an environment that’s constantly evolving, where purpose-driven culture is seen as an enabler to achieve outcomes and where unique differences are celebrated, then Acquired.com could be the place for you!
At Acquired.com, our Operations team are responsible for solutions design, integration, onboarding and ongoing management of our key customers. You’ll join a tight-knit team who play a central role in our focus on driving customer advocacy and maximising revenue. Our expertise means we build long-term strategic relationships fuelled by scalable solutions to empower our customers to drive their own businesses.
We are looking for a proactive Account Manager with experience in managing Mid to Large, complex solution integrations within the Payments or related SaaS industry to join us in disrupting the disrupters! The ideal teammate will be a proactive collaborator, someone with a zest for service excellence, you’ll actively listen to problems, whilst proactively taking ownership of the resolution.
In return, we promise that you will become part of an incredible culture with a team that will support you and help you to succeed. Your development is so important to us and with a tailored learning program, we will ensure you grow with Acquired.com!
- You will take on, consult with, and advise a portfolio of high-growth customers.
- You will work closely with Commercial, Solution Design and Product Management to articulate value throughout the sales-to-service journey to ensure our customers are set up for success.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s Growth, Product Proposition, and Go-to-Market Strategy.
- You will collaborate to give meaningful insights and advice through running workshops and Quarterly Business Reviews with your customers to recommend best practices.
- Understand your customer’s needs, their business model, and develop an in-depth understanding of the challenges and KPIs of your customer’s key stakeholders.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with our key strategic card and banking partners.
- You will be responsible for maximising revenue generation across your client portfolio by up-selling our product suite and services.
- You will build and maintain great working relationships across the organisation to accelerate company growth.
- Develop and optimise workflows and processes together with your team members.
- Share knowledge with your team, take ownership of projects and constantly develop your market and payments knowledge.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience working with customers adopting Payments, Fintech, SaaS/software solutions.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Account Management or Service Management within the Payments/ SaaS industry with revenue responsibility and driving time to value through the sales-to-service journey.
- Proven experience managing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation, from across the functional disciplines.
- Experience deploying large-scale and complex Payments or related SaaS integrations with large to mid-market companies.
- You are excellent at presenting to technical and non-technical stakeholders in the form of Quarterly Business Reviews and kick-off meetings.
- Natural curiosity and you’ll thrive on understanding your customers’ strategy and ambition, as well as the motivations of individual stakeholders, while at the same time being sufficiently assertive to drive efficient adoption and activation of services.
- Openness, you see perceived obstacles and objections as an opportunity to engage, consult and deliver value.
- A proven aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilise them in a customer-facing environment.
- Humility, confidence and motivation to creatively tackle problems, self-learn, and the ability to pivot and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.